On Air: Rik Scott
Bright FM Advertising
Email, email@example.com or call our sales line on 01444 257725
Explore creative opportunities on Bright FM
* Bring your product or service to the forefront of the minds of our listeners, and your potential customers.
* We sell ideas! What other local media can offer you, competitions, joint promotions, road shows, sponsorship as well as commercial airtime and all at affordable prices.
Its an activity related media
*Get Closer to the consumer at home at work and in the car
* Bright FM can help you reach your target market, more frequently across a week than other media
Choose the Cost Effective Medium
Our Bright FM listener tunes in for an average of 10.5 hours per week. This means a high frequency of your commercial proposition is easily achieved
* The average Bright FM radio campaign spend is less than £200 per week
* Bright FM is a successful and prestigious medium, providing cost effective advertising opportunities for Local, Regional and National clients alike.
Being Positive..It’s good for business
*Advertising on radio gives the public a positive perception of your business
* Radio is essentially about entertainment; Bright FM provides a good feel factor that surrounds your messages
* Your Advertising appearing alongside negative or depressing news stories is business no no!
*People want to feel good about coming to your business
Once you’re there..stay there
*Maintain your profile; using the varying opportunities available to you on FM
Take Control and seize the moment
* Bright FM can turn production around from script to aired commercial within 48hrs
Build a relationship with your Target Market
*Bright FM is an established and trusted medium.
*By simply being on air you can create a feeling of familiarity, trust and belief in your business.
Increase Your Chance of generating new business
* Bright FM reaches consumers at every stage of the buying process, not just those ready to buy today.
* Keep ahead of your competition with front of mind awareness by being the name the consumer already knows.